Surprise AF Disinfectant Cleaner

$19.95

A ready to use disinfectant for hospitals, nursing homes, healthcare facilities, schools, athletic/recreational facilities, kitchens and bathrooms.

190 in stock

Description

Surprise AF Disinfectant Cleaner is designed specifically for use on hard, non-porous
surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, healthcare facilities, schools, athletic/
recreational facilities, kitchens and bathrooms. This product is a ready to
use non-acid formula, which cleans, disinfects and deodorizes. This product
is a phosphate-free formulation designed to provide effective cleaning,
deodorizing and disinfection in areas where housekeeping is of prime
importance in controlling the hazard of cross-contamination on treated
surfaces. This product can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces such as:
floors, walls, shower stalls, shower doors and curtains, bathtubs ad glazed
tiles, chrome plated intakes, metal stainless steel, glazed ceramic, sealed
granite, sealed marble, windows, mirrors, toilets, urinals, and bathroom
fixtures, stainless steel, and all nonporous inanimate surfaces. Great if paired with
Antibacterial Hand Soap

NON-ACID FORMULATION

Surprise AF Disinfectant Cleaner is safe to use in restrooms, shower rooms, nursing homes, hospitals, schools, athletic/recreational facilities – anywhere caution is a concern

FRESH CLEAN SCENT

Surprise AF Disinfectant Cleaner deodorizes as it disinfects and cleans. Lets you know that it is working.

DISINFECTANT DETERGENT

Cleans inanimate, hard surfaces: walls, sinks, sink basins, faucets, tubs, tables, floors, toilets, urinals, shower stalls, light switches, hampers, glazed tiles, chrome, stainless steel, cabinets and all non-porous inanimate surfaces.

EASY, READY-TO-USE

Use where odors are a problem. Spray on – Mop on – Allow to work. No rinsing required.

PRECAUTIONS

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.

CDC Recommendations

FIRST AID

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor or immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.

Additional information

Weight2 lbs
Dimensions2 × 2 × 8 in